Our Supply Chain Management group is part of our Operations Practice and helps leading companies in all industries develop and implement future-oriented logistics strategies. Would you like to use your specialist knowledge to help our clients develop innovative logistics strategies and build a firm basis for long-term success? Are you looking for an environment in which you can continually develop your own potential? If so, our team could be right for you.
At McKinsey, we offer unique opportunities to use your knowledge creatively to influence others. You will work in teams with colleagues and client staff from a wide variety of business areas to develop innovative supply chain solutions that support clients’ business objectives and give them a competitive edge. In addition to working directly with clients, you will also work with colleagues in our worldwide Operations Practice to develop and refine our approaches while expanding your own knowledge and skills. You will contribute your personal ideas and experiences to the job – thereby helping our clients to achieve competitive success and us to continually renew our expertise.
- You are already an expert in an area of supply chain management and want to broaden your knowledge by working in a wide range of environments
- You have professional experience in one or more of the following areas: design and implementation of logistics strategy, network design and optimization, transportation, warehouse design and optimization, supply chain planning and management processes, supply chain modeling and optimization, supply chain software
- You have an excellent university degree
- You have outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- You show great initiative and creativity, working well both on your own or in a team
- You are confident, enthusiastic, and mobile
- You are able to convince others through your written or spoken communications – in the language of the country where you will work, as well as in English