McKinsey & Company has set the standards of excellence in top management consulting for more than 80 years. We advise decision makers in leading companies, the public sector, non-profit organizations, and innovate, fast-growing start-ups around the globe. When you come to McKinsey, you take on challenges that matter with people who matter in organizations that matter.
McKinsey Implementation is the newest initiative of McKinsey in its consulting portfolio. It is specifically designed to help clients put improvement strategies into practice throughout their organizations.
With the McKinsey Implementation operating model, we support client senior leaders and line managers through long-term coaching and capability building. It ensures that our tailored programs not only quickly deliver results, but are also “built to last.”
Our Implementation consultants for our banking sector typically have the following qualifications:
- Master degree in an analytical orientation (e.g., Business Management, Engineering) with strong academic track record
- At least 5-10 years of professional industry and line management experience in the banking sector
- Expertise in Operations Excellence methods and approaches, e.g., lean services
- Large-scale project/program management experience with a proven track record of impact generation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record as a true coach and capability builder
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Great sense of initiative, drive and creativity, able to deliver standalone and in team setting
- Confident, enthusiastic, persuasive and resilient
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel