To strengthen our Team in the EMEA Knowledge Center in Wroclaw we are currently seeking candidates for the role:
McKinsey’s Global Corporate and Business Function Practice helps clients optimize their company management functions such as finance, accounting, human resources management. To come up with impactful insights McKinsey applies a proven diagnostic to assess sizing, governance structures, make or buy decisions, lean management practices as well as capability analyses using benchmarks, interviews, workshops or go-and-see visits. Based on the diagnostic results and codified knowledge of levers and impactful practices we conclude together with our clients meaningful client-specific roadmaps and action steps that drive a holistic transformation towards a world class setup. In this respect we constantly look for analytically strong professionals that run analyses and work on knowledge topics to keep our knowledge up-to-date.
- Working with consulting teams and clients to articulate, scope, and prioritize their research needs
- Determining the most appropriate, cost-effective, and timely research solutions to meet the team’s needs
- Efficiently sourcing necessary information and partnering with research colleagues to leverage full range of internal/external sources
- Organizing, analyzing, and synthesizing facts into targeted, formatted end products (e.g., memos, slides, and basic fact packs)
- Collaborating with our global research team to share best practices and relevant new ideas
- Contributing to knowledge development through special projects, both with client teams and on a stand-alone basis
- Master degree (around economics, finance/accounting or sciences) from respected institution and record of strong academic achievement with basic knowledge in statistics
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English proficiency required)
- IT tool skills, including high levels of proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with Corporate and Business Functions ideal, but not a pre-requisite
- Demonstrated research experience in an academic or business setting is preferred