McKinsey & Company has set the standards of excellence in top management consulting for more than 85 years. We advise decision makers in leading companies, the public sector, non-profit organizations, and innovate, fast-growing start-ups around the globe. When you come to McKinsey, you take on challenges that matter with people who matter in organizations that matter.
We are looking for talented individuals to strengthen our team of consultants working on large capital projects in the Capital Productivity service line of our Operations Practice. Our clients include leading companies worldwide from a wide range of capital-intensive industries. We provide their management with support and advice on all strategic and operational questions relating to capital projects across their entire life cycle. To strengthen our Capital Productivity group, we are looking for Junior Consultants in Capital Productivity as participants in our Operations Excellence Program (OEP) to become Capital Productivity Specialists.
- You have gained initial professional experience operations in an industry or consulting environment
- Ideally, you have experience or theoretical knowledge in large capital projects in industries such as energy, power, mining, metals, oil and gas, construction, or infrastructure
- You have an excellent university degree
- You are passionate about operational excellence
- You possess outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- You show great initiative and creativity, working well both on your own and in a team
- You are confident, enthusiastic, and mobile
- You are able to convince others through your written or spoken communication – in the language of the country where you will work, as well as in English