McKinsey & Company has set the standards of excellence in top management consulting for more than 80 years. We advise decision makers in leading companies, the public sector, nonprofit organizations, and innovative, fast-growing start-ups around the globe. When you come to McKinsey, you take on challenges that matter with people who matter in organizations that matter.
Our Capital Productivity group is part of our Operations Practice. Our clients include leading companies worldwide from a wide range of industries. We offer their management support and advice on strategic and operational questions relating to capital productivity. Capital productivity consultants are thought leaders and expert practitioners with deep experience in delivering very large capital projects in the application of continuous improvement.
- You have a proven track record and expertise in delivering large capital-expenditure projects (larger than USD 100 million) across the entire project lifecycle
- You have professional experience in an industry or consulting environment, including a progressive career trajectory, outstanding professional achievement and impact
- You are proficient in industrial engineering, contractor management, design optimization, procurement, and commissioning
- You have experience in one of the following industry sectors: chemicals, civil works and public infrastructure, consulting, high tech, heavy construction, heavy equipment manufacturing, metals and mining, oil and gas, power generation, production, rail, telecommunications, utilities
- You hold an excellent university degree
- You have outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- You show great initiative and creativity, working well both on your own or in a team
- You are confident, enthusiastic, personable, and mobile
- You are able to convince others through your written or spoken communications – in the language of the country where you will work, as well as in English