Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, implement and manage a standard analysis framework to provide the necessary intelligence in preparing an Operational hub for implementation.
- Investigate operational anomalies and operational processes which can be enhanced and aligned with internationally recognized process and procedures. Is also expected to devise and propose new best practice if needed.
- Review quality aspects and KPI’s of a regional hub. Results are to analyze anomalies reported with recommendations for corrective action.
- In your designated area of expertise, to be the liaison between the business units, system teams, other global operational teams and support teams.
- Extract, collate, and analyse data to identify areas of opportunity to improve process, reduce costs and/or enhance operational efficiency.
- Develop open lines of communication internally between Regional Ops executives and GfK HQ support departments such as Global Process Optimization, Global Support & Training Department, etc.
- Seek opportunities to improve the executive of work, including the use of technology and enhancements to processes and procedures.
- Regularly assess hubs and related countries performance on an on-going basis to ensure standards remain high across all hubs.
- Create Process Maps and Process Models to clearly depict production processes for an operational hub – especially in your designated area of expertise.
- Other responsibilities may be allocated by the line manager to ensure the effectiveness of the Group.
- Profound knowledge of the operational procedure, GfK systems and product portfolio.
- Ability to maintain a positive, motivational, “get things done” attitude, especially when faced with difficult circumstances.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- BI Tools such as SPSS, Cognos and Tableau
- Ability to explain complex terminology to various audiences.
- Good organiser with the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Good relationship building skills (internal, external, and crosscultural).