This is a new and pioneering role in GfK. The successful candidate will play a key collaborative role in developing GfK’s new Mobile Insights service, working closely with GfK’s UK Digital Market Intelligence (DMI) unit and the global Mobile and Location Services team. Responsibilities will be built around analysing data from ‘GfK Mobile Insights’ (GfK’s new and innovative tool developed in conjunction with Vodafone) and using this to provide insights, recommendations and storylines for clients, as well as supporting Thought Leadership and future product development.
GfK Mobile Insights is an exciting new addition to GfK’s portfolio of products and solutions. The tool integrates mobile network operator data and on device data with GfK data, so that clients can not only get a view on usage of the mobile Internet, apps, and different devices, but also understand corresponding attitudes, preferences and even sales behaviour of users. Through integrating our mutual data sets, GfK and our operator partners are doing something brand new – connecting the dots in the mobile and online customer journeys, correlating cause and effect, and unlocking new and profound insights for our clients.
- Responsibility for data analysis and exploration
- Produce compelling reports, presentations and storylines to demonstrate the insights and trends that emerge
- Perform data verification via various techniques (data aggregation to data mining)
- Ensure high client satisfaction through providing excellent quality work, including in-depth analyses, consultancy and project management where necessary.
- Extract information from data through analysis, and prepare storylines and use cases that will bring forward the most relevant insights to different industry verticals inside GfK UK
- Pro-active leadership in developing Thought Leadership content, based on analytics and insights activities
- Responsibility for communicating with product development team and central Insights team to ensure that client feedback feeds into the overall product roadmap.
- Manage all queries concerning GfK Mobile Insights analytics and work closely with relevant individuals in order to improve the process of production and delivery
- Validate data to ensure its accuracy and reliability
- Excel and Tableau
- IBM Cognos
- Data Mining
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent Client Service
- New Business Development
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both internally/externally (client facing)