McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that helps leading corporations and organizations make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements in their performance. Over the last seven decades, the Firm’s primary objective has remained constant: to serve senior leaders as their most trusted external advisor on critical issues facing their organizations.
The McKinsey Solutions Office (MSO) is a fast-growing office within McKinsey. MSO focuses on developing and marketing innovative client service approaches that leverage data/analytics, software and expertise with direct client service capabilities (“Solutions”). With over 15 developed Solutions deployed to more than 300 companies in the last 5 years, this dynamic team has doubled in size every year and now numbers more than 500 full-time personnel.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Crafting appropriate channel strategies, including the use of conferences, to broaden regional networks and build the Solution’s brand and reputation
- Organizing roadshows to McKinsey partner groups, developing internal network within McKinsey and reviewing on regular basis client activities to identify opportunities
- Identifying and cultivating new prospects, including maintaining client pipeline with input from global Solution team
- Conducting on-site presentations to educate prospective clients; representing at industry events and organizing regional client roadshows
- Developing and presenting LOPs to clients, and managing the deal closure, together with relevant McKinsey leaders and Solution team
- Growing and retaining relationships with existing clients; building relationships by meeting with client executives to discuss their information needs and current business challenges, and review their usage of Solution services
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry trends and competitor offerings
- Collaborating with marketing team on marketing and client development materials, and annual conference
- Influencing new products and offering development by representing the voice of the customer and, where appropriate, contributing to specific product development efforts.
- Proven performer with at least 7-10 years of subscription information or software service sales experience in the financial services sector
- Fluency in the financial services sector; deep familiarity with the market landscape and corresponding data and information needs
- Fierce desire to be a critical team member in a rapidly growing business
- Ability to be “stand-alone” in senior client settings. Clear oral and written communication skills to present complex value propositions to client senior executives
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a keen interest in proactively building the subscriber base of the Solution
Location: North America
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here