McKinsey & Company has set the standards of excellence in top management consulting around the world for more than 80 years. We advise decision makers in leading companies, the public sector, non-profit organizations, and innovative, fast-growing start-ups around the globe. We aspire to significantly grow the breadth of ways we deliver impact and, in so doing, lead our profession. One critical way we will do this is through our New Client Service Offerings, which offer our clients deeper expertise, more flexibility in client service models, and innovative solutions to their increasingly complex needs. Combined with our traditional offerings, the new client service offerings enable us to magnify and accelerate the results we deliver to our clients.
The Marketing Manager for Integrated Organization Solutions will act as an advisor to grow the Org Solutions independently and as part of the Firm’s brand and develop and implement our external marketing strategy to build a voice through social media channels and targeted events. He or she will develop a set of communications channels to establish the IOS voice and presence in the market place, and increase internal and external use of our Solutions driven by clear value propositions and tailored materials.
The position will report to the Head of Advanced Client Delivery for the Integrated Organization Solutions. He or she will also work closely with 1) a fellow IOS Marketing Manager; 2) the IOS leadership team to align our marketing strategy to the IOS vision and goals; and 3) the Advanced Client Delivery team to ensure marketing and communication materials reflect client needs and support the build-out of target markets.
1. Strategy, branding, product marketing:
- Define with IOS leadership marketing and communication strategy (both umbrella brand and products), and create a detailed marketing plan
- Define and execute product marketing plan for IOS and individual solution lines, tailoring messaging for various sectors
- Support the development of IOS’s branding strategy and ensure it is executed consistently across all marketing materials both internally and externally by all IOS stakeholders.
- Partner with Leadership team to:
- Define high-level IOS narrative to establish our voice
- Generate buzz and awareness on IOS via external channels (PR, events, online)
- Develop and implement digital channel strategy, focusing on use of blogs and social media
- Identify opportunities to improve internal visibility (e.g., participating in McKinsey internal events, training, conferences) and coordinate with stakeholders to design and execute a high-impact communication plan and materials
- Segment internal interest groups (McKinsey News, Offices) and build and maintain steady communication channels with them
- Partner with other Marketing Manager to oversee the end-to-end process and delivery of marketing initiatives and campaigns across the portfolio and for individual Solutions as appropriate
- Improve online presence – update and develop more content for existing website and internal knowledge portal. Partner with appropriate tech support to maintain website up to date and relevant
- Develop high-quality marketing collateral to support and improve client development for IOS and individual solutions; coordinate with stakeholders (e.g., internal communication experts, external agencies) to deliver marketing collateral on time and within budget. Marketing collateral includes: digital presentations/apps, videos, qual packs, and event materials (poster, booths, etc.)
- Organize and drive the systematic collection and analysis of client feedback (case studies, in-app feedback, user survey results, etc) and leverage them (ppts, testimonials) to build awareness and/or increase familiarity for IOS on internal channels (i.e., website, intranet, KNOW) or in meetings (i.e., senior leadership meetings, client meetings, etc.)
- Support leadership with internal memos, webinars, FAQs, general marketing and communications thought partnership