Innovation and smart client service practices are at the heart of McKinsey Solutions where we are dedicated to creating an outstanding organization. To help us achieve this, we need talented and ambitious people who inspire and deliver change.
The Integrated Org Solutions team encompasses one of the largest solutions in the McKinsey Solutions Office, the Organizational Health Index (OHI). The OHI consists of a comprehensive health assessment to help organizations build a customized roadmap to strengthen both performance and health. The OHI enables organizations to:
- Measure health using an online survey to diagnoses strengths and weaknesses
- Define a ‘signature’ combination of health management practices and prioritize key areas for improvement
- Develop interventions and define a roadmap in Action Planning Workshop
- Embed health optimization into performance management cycles through ‘Pulse checks’
Currently, Organizational Solutions Coaches deliver end-to-end support activities related to embedding a health system – from deployment of the OHI and analytics to results syndication and action planning. Organizational Solutions Coaches regularly interact with McKinsey client engagement teams and clients and are highly versatile in terms of ability to explain the case for health, drive thoughtful health analytics and insights, and make recommendations on actions to take. Successful candidates for this role will have distinctive analytical and communication skills.
- University degree, ideally in organizational/industrial psychology, business, Human resources, engineering, operations, economics or other technical discipline
- Strong academic record
- Graduate degree preferred but not required
- 1-3 + years, preferably 1+ year experience in one or more of the following: Organizational behavior, Survey design/implementation, Human resources
- Solid problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to use statistics to solve problems
- Effective multitasking ability
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptionally strong team player
- Previous experience in developing and analyzing surveys helpful
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.