Horizon360, a McKinsey Solution, is looking for a Solution Analyst to join our team in San Jose, Costa Rica.
McKinsey & Company (McKinsey) is a global management consulting firm that advises the world’s leading businesses, governments and institutions. McKinsey has more than 95 offices in over 50 countries and serves eight out of the ten of Fortune magazine’s Most Admired Companies.
The role of an Analyst with the Horizon 360 team will include:
- Driving/ supporting the IT (Information Technology) benchmarking and diagnostics projects in one or multiple verticals – primarily banking, telecom, insurance or utilities These projects include collecting and analyzing IT cost and performance data from multiple clients and generating insights for the clients to help them take strategic decision
- Reviewing IT benchmarking and diagnostics results and insights with clients, and discussing potential improvement activities/levers
- Assisting McKinsey consulting teams on various Horizon 360 engagements with research and insights, providing specialized client service in business technology domain and contributing to various practice knowledge initiatives
- Master’s degree in management strongly preferred and a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering from a reputable institution
- 1-3 years’ work experience in IT for a large, global organization
- Ability to speak Spanish is required, Portuguese preferred. And you have very good communication skills
- Must have strong to advanced Excel skills
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills
- Sound business technology knowledge
- Willingness to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team; ability to work in a global team set up; open to some travel abroad