McKinsey & Company is one of the world’s premiere management consulting firms with some 8,500 consultants across over 100 locations in 60 countries. The firm provides a full spectrum of consulting services, primarily to large corporations but also to governments, international institutions, and non-profit organisations. These organisations include 100 of the top 150 global companies, touching every major industry.
AUO Digital works with a range of clients to deliver high-impact digital projects. These range from service redesign and digitisation, digital strategy and organisational capability building, design and user experience, rapid digital solution development, digital marketing and data analytics.
The person will work closely with AUO Digital and MDL’s Experience Design service line globally to take the lead in building an exceptional local experience design capability by:
- Leading experience design projects end-to-end, including discovery, ideation, workshop facilitation, concepting, user-testing, detailed design, prototypes and validation
- Overseeing the quality of design output and its contribution to project objectives, including managing the work of contributing design staff as required.
- Actively collaborating with McKinsey consultants and other members to engage clients throughout studies.
- Cultivating an environment of sustained creativity and professional growth.
- Increasing awareness of the role and importance of user experience design through internal and external reach and relevance and training activity.
- Experience with designing consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Interactive and visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe CS, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Azure, or other design tools
- Experience conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing
- Rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of Agile software development process