Recognized by the industry as a premiere brand strategy consulting firm, Millward Brown Vermeer is seeking highly motivated, strategic thinkers who are interested in joining its team as interns.
MBA Interns will work with senior management to help clients grow the value of their brand assets, identify and capture brand-driven growth opportunities and maximize returns on their marketing investments. Because MB Vermeer’s unique approach combines brand strategy, financial analysis and research, analysts and consultants will have the opportunity to combine both “right” and “left” brain skills as they participate in engagements.
MBA Interns play an integral role in all aspects of client engagements by conducting financial analysis, designing & analyzing market research, communicating with clients, developing strategic recommendations and creating client presentations. MBA Interns play an active role in marketing, practice development and business development offering many opportunities for personal initiatives and learning and growth. Travel is a part of many client engagements, but usually does not exceed 25% of time requirements.
Expectations for the job include the following:
▪ Craft strategic recommendations through a synthesis of multiple data points
▪ Insure timely completion of client deliverables and begin to cultivate meaningful relationships with client teams
▪ Manage project, day-to-day client interaction and team
▪ Mentor, coach and grow team of analyst and consultants, and provide support/advisory to leadership team
▪Lead business development and practice building initiatives (marketing, finance, training, knowledge sharing)
Skills & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong interest in branding, marketing and consulting who is eager to take on wide-ranging responsibilities and who is motivated to excel within an entrepreneurial environment. The candidate should aspire to be an advisor to business leaders and have very strong analytical skills, a strong brand sensibility and a highly proactive attitude. This position will provide an ambitious team player withthe opportunity to develop within a cutting-edge area of consulting.
▪ Bachelor Degree from a top-tier university, strong academic background (top performer)
▪ Strong interest in strategy consulting, finance and marketing
▪ 4 years prior experience in a related field
▪ Proven project and client management skills
▪ Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
▪ Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
▪ Ability to take initiative and to work independently and within a team
▪ Resourceful problem-solving skills
▪ Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in high pressure situations
▪ Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here