Analytics Specialists in the Marketing & Sales Practice are dedicated to working with client teams on solving our clients’ business problems with a strong quantitative nature. Specialists assist our clients by conducting state-of-the-art, hands-on quantitative analysis across the spectrum of marketing and sales, including segmentation, propensity modeling, and customer lifecycle management etc.
The role of analytics specialists covers three broad sets of responsibilities:
- Client service support and development: works directly with consulting teams in conducting hands-on deep analytics on client and external data, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from analysis.
- Knowledge development: advances McKinsey’s overall knowledge base by providing analytical rigor and problem solving to our proprietary knowledge investments. At more senior levels, also focuses on developing new analytical approaches and techniques.
- Knowledge transfer and practice development: operates as part of a wider firm community, supporting the development of both the analytical group as well as greater understanding of analytics and results in the consulting population.
The Specialist would be located in an Asia-Pacific location with the possibility of travel within the country and across the region. Please indicate under the ‘General Comments’ of your application which of these are your preferred locations: Beijing, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney or Tokyo. Kindly note that only Mandarin and Japanese speaking candidates are considered for China and Japan offices respectively.
We look to hire individuals with leadership potential, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, and a commitment to having impact. In addition, ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications, with an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (typically statistics, mathematics, econometrics, economics, or operations research)
- 4-7 years work experience developing and applying predictive models and/ or other advanced statistical approaches, preferably in marketing and sales context
- Exceptional mathematical and statistical ability, with significant experience using analytic and database software such as SAS, SQL, and SPSS
- Fluency in English and local office’s language (Chinese or Japanese), as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong client service orientation, and team player who inspires trust and motivates others to work hard and well together
- High-energy, outstanding personal drive, and a willingness to travel