McKinsey’s Marketing & Sales group is looking to fill the role of Analyst at the Polish Knowledge Center in Wroclaw, Poland. Please attach you resume, grade transcript and cover letter in English including an agreement for transferring your personal data.
The Individual would spend his/her time working with the Insights & Analytics group and consulting teams at McKinsey. He or she would be located in Wroclaw, Poland, and may travel to serve clients onsite to understand their requirements, and design / develop solutions. Key responsibilities include solving analytically complex client problems in the marketing domain, applying and administrating analytical/modeling tools and techniques, and drawing managerial insights through statistical techniques and predictive modeling.
Specifically, the Analyst will perform the following roles:
- Conduct CRM modeling in client engagements involving customer segmentation, acquisition/retention and cross-sell/up-sell analysis
- Develop statistical models to measure and optimize pricing and marketing campaigns
- Provide expert advice to consulting teams on technique/modeling related matters
- Support development and maintenance of proprietary McKinsey marketing techniques and knowledge
- Master’s/Post-graduate degree in Statistics / Econometrics /Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics from a reputed university
- Professional work experience in a similar position. More experienced candidates can be offered a Senior Analyst position
- Command of modeling techniques, e.g. logistic regression, linear regression, cluster analysis, decision trees, market basket analysis, etc.
- Statistical programming software experience in SAS / SPSS / R or equivalent, and comfortable working with large data sets (data manipulation, data cleansing and matching). SQL knowledge will be an asset
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions