Client Services, TNS UK- More London Place, London SE1
Continue to build the profile of TNS in the UK through working closely with the Marketing Director to develop the UK marketing strategy and devise implementation plans. Manage self and others, to develop and lead strong internal relationships in order to support relationship building with key clients. Act as trusted advisor for stakeholders on all aspects of marketing and internal communications. Support business growth through driving external presence of TNS, leading to increased share of wallet from existing clients and new opportunities with prospects.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and development of the annual marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives
- Create and execute the overarching content strategy for TNS UK
- Understand the competitive landscape and look to identify advantage drivers
- Take a supervisory role in managing TNS UK’s channels, especially in regards to our communications streams, ensuring we are reaching our stakeholders in a consistent manner
- Identify opportunities for promoting ‘thought leadership’ and raising the profile of TNS in the UK marketplace.
- Manage internal ‘client’ relationships and assist with the planning and implementation of projects and marketing campaigns to time and on budget.
- Manage client events and liaise with internal stakeholders to maximise results.
- Write, edit and proof read marketing literature including newsletters (internal and external), brochures, emailers, direct mail and advertising.
- Be a digital ambassador for TNS UK; support the social media strategy to ensure all marketing campaigns are integrated and leverage any digital opportunities, ensure all content is engaging and optimised for social media channels
- Work with the digital marketing manager and marketing director to ensure online content reflects the overall content plans, and is the best reflection of TNS UK
- Manage the relationships with agencies and suppliers – writing briefs, monitoring quality, managing production process.
- Being a brand guardian.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
- Solid marketing experience, at least 5 years, preferably in a business-to-business environment, with a strong background in delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
- Qualified to degree level. Professional marketing qualifications are desirable but not essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of people at different levels of seniority within the business.
- Able to effectively manage and plan own work schedule, responding professionally to conflicting and demanding priorities.
- Confident, creative and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Evidence of strong attention to detail with a pride in the final product.