The Offer Marketing Manager is critical member of the central marketing team who supports our specialist areas of expertise (practice areas) with responsibility for sales enablement and marketing content to help our client facing teams around the world engage in relevant conversations and convert sales opportunities. Content that focuses on how TNS can help clients solve their business issues and challenges, including; credentials presentations, proposal inserts, brochures, case studies and new and different ways of triggering and supporting conversations and converting sales, as well as supporting material for new product launches and offer renovation.
1. Running offer sales drives; successfully working with our experts and supporting client facing teams with content and tools to trigger conversations and convert sales around specific priority topics
2. Client-centricity; exploring new forms and mediums to help client-facing teams communicate effectively with clients. The successful candidate will challenge the status quo, and help our teams have new conversations by developing and experimenting with new ideas and pushing them through.
3. Balancing stakeholders; working successfully with a diverse stakeholder group, including our most senior and influential thought leaders. The successful candidate will build relationships across the business and throughout the senior leadership team to ensure effective activation.
4. Thirst for knowledge; the successful candidate will have an appetite for knowledge and passion for TNS and our ability to help clients.
5. Analysis of success; helping to run and improve the feedback process in order to improve and develop support for our offer.
1. Have a solid marketing background with an interest in market research OR a strong market research background with a desire to move into marketing from a market research, professional services, B2B or ‘clients side’ (user of market research services) company.
2. Good influencer; this role has direct links to the board; therefore someone who can successfully manage projects and communicate with senior stakeholders is essential.
3. Clear communicator; we are looking for a good storyteller, someone who is able to take complicated and translate it into some very simple and compelling.
4. Creative mindset; the right candidate will have a proven track record of creating new ideas for better / more successful outcomes.
5. Self-starter with a ‘hands on’ approach.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here