To support the Global Marketing Manager and team in developing marketing activities that support TNS and its brand. Specifically, take ownership of developing key content initiatives, to help TNS have conversations with clients, and position the business as one of the world’s thought leaders in marketing.
Scope of the role
- Manage and coordinate TNS’s global content and thought leadership program ‘Intelligence Applied’ by working with key stakeholders to ensure a strong pipeline that ladders up to strategic priorities. Coordinate content curation and activation process.
- Support the execution of two international campaigns each year and support markets with local roll-out.
- Assist with managing TNS’s key social media activities by supporting the Digital Executive on content across channels.
- Collaborate with PR agency to ensure the effective delivery of PR programmes and act as key point of contact for day-to-day management of ad hoc inbound media enquiries.
- Establish and develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders, both locally and internationally.
- Support other members of the TNS Global Marketing team as required.
Knowledge and skills required:
- A passion for international business and marketing
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinker who is constantly looking to improve initiatives using data, feedback and their own ideas
- Highly energetic go-getter, with strong relationship building skills
- Strong collaboration and project management skills
- Confidence to work with senior leaders across the business
- A demonstrable expertise and desire to maximise the impact of digital marketing
- Ability to work at pace across multiple projects, effectively managing priorities and working to remove potential roadblocks.