An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Marketing and Corporate Communications department. Frost & Sullivan is seeking to appoint a Corporate Communications Executive who will be responsible for the drive and delivery of sales focused communications support to Germany and to the pan-European region.
- Create and deliver strategic media and marketing campaigns to support corporate services that will develop brand identity and generate leads.
- Act as a media contact, responding to media enquiries and proactively developing new media contacts from consumer, business and trade publications In English and German.
- Collate research data from campaign results, analysing the impact of campaigns.
- Data analysis and reporting of key monthly/quarterly response campaign rates.
- Manage social media.
- Negotiate partnerships with publishing houses, conference organizers, business and industrial organizations.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience within PR, Journalism, Marketing and/or Corporate Communications.
- Experience in creating, copywriting and proofreading of promotional literature in German and English.
- The ability to forge strong internal working relationships and the confidence to communicate with media/external suppliers.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills, with a strategic and forward planning thought process.
- A team player with the drive, ambition and self motivation to succeed regardless of the challenge.
- A degree level education or equivalent within a relevant related discipline.
- Graphic skills.
- German native speaker and fluent English.
- Journalistic qualifications with established media relations.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, dynamic and rewarding work environment and you meet the requirements of the role, please forward your C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
- You must be eligible to work in EU for any employer.
- Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here