GfK Group, one of the largest market research companies in the world, is seeking an energetic and experienced candidate to further develop our partnership with retailers in Singapore. This role is responsible for ensuring a high level of service is provided to GfK’s retail partners to maximize retailer partner retention in GfK panel and contract renewals for the Singapore market.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Establish, develop & maintain profitable relationships with high-level retailer contacts by providing strong analysis to value-add to the retailer’s business in Singapore.
- Recruit retailers currently not on panel to improve GfK sample representation.
- Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to the retailer servicing function such as new methods of analysis or service techniques.
- Identify new product categories to audit and other profitable new business development opportunities by keeping up to date on industry activities and engaging in discussions with retailers.
- Effectively execute Retail Association membership and industry visibility across the region.
- Collaborate with regional team to execute Retail World mandate.
- Oversee Field team to continuously improve retail data and uphold stringency in quality.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent networking, sales and negotiation skills.
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret research data.
- Able to deliver accurate, compelling and insightful presentations to clients and in-depth analysis of research results.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience, preferably in client servicing, account management or marketing and merchandising role within the Retail Industry.
- Prior experience in Retailing of lifestyle or consumer durable products will be an advantage.