Manager, Data Administration
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
This position is responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling market research data in a timely and accurate manner with minimal supervision while meeting quality goals and project deadlines.
This position collaborates with Market Research Specialists in the analysis of survey data to ensure data quality and to make data/analytical recommendations. Internally, this position supports various departments on a project-by-project basis including Operations, Research Management, and Data Processing. Additionally, candidate should be comfortable serving as an on-site liaison to a remote network administrator.
As the world’s leading company for consumer insight, TNS provides world-class solutions to more than half of the Fortune Top 100 companies. Based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions, TNS advises clients on growth strategies for new market expansion, innovation, brand and customer experience. With a presence in more than 80 countries, TNS has more conversations with consumers than anyone else, and understands individual human behaviors and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world.
TNS Landis is an international strategic consulting firm dedicated to helping the senior management of Fortune 500 companies achieve more predictable, more sustainable topline growth. Our multifunctional teams blend art and science to maximize the growth potential of existing brands, as well as bring to life ideas that are new to the category or new to the world. Our approach spans all aspects of development including consumer insight, strategy, creative ideation, optimization, technical and financial viability, and implementation.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with external vendors to transform survey data in various forms to create standard outputs for our proprietary Matrix modeling software.
- Some basic statistical modelling
- Import, clean, tabulate, and verify data to generate output for research analysis.
- Self-motivated to learn new technology to support team and clients
- As needed, assist in troubleshooting and reporting network performance issues
- Upholds and follows programming protocols and policies within the department
- Appropriate time management over the entire life of a project to avoid crisis deadlines
What you will need:
to find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here
- Bachelors or equivalent degree preferred
- Three or more years of relevant data management/data processing experience
- Immediate knowledge of SPSS, Quantum or other market research preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access knowledge
- Strong written and oral communications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail