Purpose of the Role
- To assist team with the preparation of monthly accounts for 8 companies
- To work alongside head of department to identify process improvements and synergies to processes.
- To support the transition of staff business partnering through backfill of tasks.
- Preparation and distribution of monthly reporting packages to key stakeholders
- Month end closing activities
- Preparation of reports for month end results analysis
- Creation and posting of month end journals
- Creation of results analysis for inclusion in internal reporting packs
- Quarter end analysis for group reporting
- Ad Hoc work
- Shared Service Centre
- Management accounts team
- Business partnering team
Technical Skills Required
- Knowledge in management accounting and reporting
- High level of excel competency
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Large ERP exposure, SAP experience would be beneficial
Typical Education and Work Experience required
- Must hold a relevant degree from a reputable university.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Nature of the job will require some travel