We have a great opportunity for a Lead Executive to join the TNS UK business on a fixed term basis within the DP Hub! We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude who can hit the ground running, bringing a mixture of technical, project and stakeholder management expertise into the team. You must have a proven track record in supporting successful project delivery, and be familiar with various aspects of research project design (software, resourcing and approach).
What you’ll do
- Provide consistent support on DP projects (onshore and offshore) from inception to completion
- Undertake account management within a defined framework
- Develop and maintain knowledge of DP costing elements
- Support successful outsourcing of projects in line with the departmental strategy and needs
What you’ll have
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects within a market research environment
- Experience of undertaking costing activities, monitoring and managing financial performance of project(s)
- Thorough knowledge of research methodologies and processes.
- Good knowledge of DP processes including both scripting and data processing techniques. Confidence in communicating across a wide range of stakeholders
How to apply
Please note that this role is anticipated to start in January 2016 for a 12 month period. External candidates will be employed on a fixed term basis; internal applicants should expect to return to their earlier role on completion of the secondment.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here