GfK Marketing and Communications experts help create and shape compelling stories around our products, people and programs across all industries we serve. Through our global and regional teams, we provide strategic marketing support to our research experts. Our job is simple: To demonstrate how GfK solves clients’ business issues and improve their competitive edge so they can enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
Our Marketing and Communications team offers excellent potential for career growth for young and seasoned professionals alike.
As A Junior Specialist you help to drive successful Marketing & Communication programs and focus on brand positioning and client campaign management.
- Execution of Marketing & Communication programs
- Support of implementation of the global GfK brand and consistent brand performance globally
- Participation in client campaign management and follow up; CRM database management
- Assistance with digital campaigns
- Support of Television Audience Measurement (TAM) activities in UAE
- (Academic) education in marketing
- At least 2 years initial experience in Marketing, ideally in the field of global brand campaigns and brand performance
- Proficiency in English
- well-developed organizational and communication skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, good PPT understanding