Key objective of the role:
To further foster our ability to deliver global software development projects and expand our German software development team with new positions in Bulgaria.
- Deliver modular and tested code that follows design decisions of Architects (Software Developer);
- Develop code that complies to the software coding guidelines, style and quality
- Conclude/receive code reviews, so high software quality is assured
- Bring new ideas to the project, openly suggest technical improvements
- Be proactive and prepared when “the team” has to contribute to a meeting e.g. iteration review, team meetings, work on impediments etc.;
- Give status proactively and effectively, ask for help early and escalate topics when needed to PM, Lead technical/functional Architect;
- Create TFS work items to corresponding iteration goals, update TFS work items daily, so that they have always accurate original estimate, remaining work, completed work and status;
- Get active when unspecific, uneconomic, incomplete requirements/demands etc. or broken unit-tests, failed builds, bad code, etc. is recognized.
“MUST HAVE” knowledge and experience:
- Good understanding of IT architectures;
- Advanced OO Programming, Design Patterns
- 1+ years of experience in the development of software systems using Java;
- Strong experience with (Core) Java – Collections, Multithreading, Generics, etc.
- Ability to understand complex terminology;
- Very good command of English.
Considered an advantage:
- Experience with Angualr.JS;
- Java SE 7 Programmer II (1Z0-804) certification;
- Working experience in professional development environment and processes.