Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting firm founded in 1961, has 32 offices with more than 1500 industry analysts and consultants world-wide. With an integrated approach to consulting through technology research, market research, economic research, corporate best practices, training, customer research, competitive intelligence and corporate strategy – Frost & Sullivan is one of the world leaders in this space.
The breadth of our coverage encompasses 35 verticals in different industry segments. Frost & Sullivan’s key focus areas are:
Information & Communication Technology, Chemicals, Materials & Foods, Healthcare, Industrial Automation & Electronics, Energy & Power Systems, Environmental & Building Technologies, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation.
Frost & Sullivan is seeking interns from reputed Universities across India in each of the above domains for its research & consulting team based at Chennai and working across global markets, viz. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific regions. The position offers a unique opportunity to learn about market research and associated functions. You will work closely with industry experts as well has expose yourself to live interaction with the senior management team of client organizations in identifying key growth opportunities, market challenges and presenting strategies to propel growth.
- Support research analysts in analysis and delivery of information
- Contribute valuable industry insights through print/electronic media, trade shows/conferences,
- Ensure high quality and timely delivery of assignments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Appreciable understanding of market intelligence concepts and/or strategic marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent project management and people management skills
- Domain Knowledge preferable
Key Take Away:
- An environment which values and rewards creativity, hard work, and loyalty
- Training and development to achieve performance excellence;
- An opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing consulting organisation and gain global exposure