Frost & Sullivan is a global industry leader in growth consulting firms. With over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies and emerging businesses across six continents, we are experts in providing market research and analysis across numerous industries, to help our clients accelerate their growth models and improve their decision-making processes.
The Unique Opportunity:
We are currently seeking an Intern at Frost & Sullivan, based within the Sao Paulo office, for our Healthcare Team.
This position is principally involved in all aspects of the execution of market research and Consulting projects, covering Healthcare markets. The Intern will be responsible for supporting research fulfillment through data analysis, writing activities, secondary research, primary interviews, forecast activities and work on deliverable presentations.
- Leverage secondary and primary research (in-depth interviews) locally and regionally
- Develop a strong foundation of skills (such as oral and written communication, analytical and presentation abilities and creativity), contacts, and industry knowledge
- Market analysis from both the demand and competitive sides, understand regulatory scenario, analyse future trends and market drivers, restraints and challenges
- Development of market models, including market size and forecast dimensioning, segmentations, market share, etc
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Current University studies in prestigious Universities. Business Administration, Marketing, Sciences, Economics, Engineering, or similar education
- Interest in market intelligence, customer insights and/or market research experience will be a plus
- Proficiency in English. Spanish will be a plus
- Superior analytical abilities, effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality work and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently while meeting project deadlines and following corporate procedures
- Must be a strong team player, being also able to work well autonomously
- Sense of urgency, fast learner
- Proficiency on Excel and PowerPoint