- Calling, emailing & faxing all Class D dealers outside the Central Region.
- Engage Distributors on ensuring the sales cycle is closed whenever there’s a promotional sales package being offered to Dealers.
- Complete all admin tasks to correct deadlines as set out by line manager including data entry and cleaning up of call files of SMR and input of sell-thru reporting for SMR invoices.
- Build positive relationships at all levels across both with NOP Colleagues and client networks. ISR will act as main liaison between NOP Global team and client team.
- Support the Senior SMR on any admin related reports such as organising of call files and weekly schedules of SMR.
- The ISR will be provided full internal training on the client products and solutions
- Working Days – 5 days per week.
- Candidate should poses excel knowledge to support data entry for the sell-thru reporting of SMR’s invoices.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong understanding of the retail sector: Electrical industry – Traditional channel (Mum’s & Pop’s stores)
- “People person” with strong communication skills
- Strong organisational and motivation skills
- Ability to build long-term relationships with key retailer / distributor contacts
- Reliable with ability to manage own deadlines
Position Goals and Objectives
- To ensure that all activities that are undertaken are focused on delivery not only the intended result, but provide an opportunity to show return on investment
- To increase the visibility, brand awareness and presence of the client supported in all areas of the market focus on
- Ensure that territory coverage is sufficient to maintain strong visibility throughout each period
- Actively seek ROI from all activities