About Frost & Sullivan:
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting company, has been partnering with clients to support the development of innovative strategies for more than 40 years. The company’s industry expertise integrates growth consulting, growth partnership services and corporate management training to identify and develop opportunities. Frost & Sullivan serves an extensive clientele that includes Global 1000 companies, emerging companies, and the investment community, by providing comprehensive industry coverage that reflects a unique global perspective and combines ongoing analysis of markets, technologies, econometrics, and demographics. For more information, visit http://www.frost.com and http://www.cif.frost.com
Nationality Preference – Bahraini/Jordanian/Lebanese/UK
- Management of the business vertical / IRG- End to end ownership of the projects and project profitability.
- Project Leadership – Manage project teams and ensure the delivery of major strategic consulting engagements from initial scoping discussions to completion. Confidently present and communicate project outcomes at C-level.
- Developing strategic research content and executing custom projects.
- Able to conduct detailed business needs analysis and appropriate/close the relevant consulting solution.
- A high level of business acumen with the ability to interpret/analyse/evaluate data and present key findings at a senior level.
- Track the developments in the IT Services sector regularly (competitor activity, technology developments, new projects, new opportunities).
- Significantly contribute to the development of analytical frameworks for research and consulting projects and develop strategic content on specific industries and markets .
- Ensure quality of output, timely delivery of consulting and research engagements.
- Ensure productivity and quality of project in line with project/program scope
- Implementation of process which focuses on efficiency & cost effectiveness.
- Industry Connect
- Ongoing relationship with key Industry players.
- Following up on developments of the selected key players in the Industry.
- Will be required to travel extensive traveling during assignments and hence compatibility with the same will be a must.
- Engaging in business development activities and meeting financial goals for the vertical business. Contribute to growth of the business Unit, through new business opportunities.
- Play an active role in the contributing to the overall business unit’s sales and product/service strategies.
- Identify new areas with business potential and be able to communicate the same to the entire business unit.
- Pursue opportunities for additional product offerings and revenue generation.
- Supporting in business development activities along with the sales team.
- Support Sales & BD team in developing engagement proposals based on client requirement.
- Repeat business from exisisting clients OR individual topline contribution.
- To drive the marketing and PR strategy of the sector by working closely with relevant Frost& Sullivan departments.
- Attend and present at conferences and build a strong network of clients.
Client Relationship Management
- Ability to forge/maintain key client relationships, develop bespoke consulting proposal documents and effectively manage strategic business partnerships.Fulfill consulting engagements as either a lead analyst or as a project manager as required by the specific engagement.
- Develop client engagement skills by working closely with senior consulting team members of Frost & Sullivan.
- Develop and implement constant improvisation processes that could be applied in consulting projects to enhance client satisfaction.
- Define the project milestones and communicate the same to the project team.
- Focus on punctuality and quality of consulting delivery by regularly monitoring the performance and contribution of the project team assigned to the consulting engagement.
- Regular Client liasioning, client meetings to expand client base etc
Building Frost Brand
- Create top of the mind awareness among our clients
- Enhancing brand strength and visibility in media
- Building relationships at Industry bodies and Association
- Thought Leadership – Speaking/panel moderator/ panel list in conferences, trade shows
- Responsible for building and mentoring a strategic consulting team, ensuring adherence to stringent quality standards and meeting revenue targets.
- Interact with analysts at different level in an empathetic manner with single minded focus on timely and successful completion of projects ;
- Capability to diagnose areas for improvement and arrive at solutions is preferred.
- Resource Management-hiring, firing, managing and deploying.
- Periodic Review of the team (PFB Form).
Key Performance Indicators
- IRG(s) performance of over 75% of topline target
- BU performance of over 75% of topline target and 50% contribution margin
- Project Leadership - Manage project teams and ensure the delivery of major strategic consulting engagements from initial scoping discussions to completion. Confidently present and communicate project outcomes at C-level.
- Business Development - Proactively develop/nurture client relationships, conducting detailed business needs analysis and demonstrate expert industry knowledge. Write project proposals and ensure that a client’s strategic intent translates into a Frost & Sullivan consulting solution.
- Research and Strategic Evaluation - Develop market intellectual property and powerful, actionable strategic recommendations based on a profound understanding of the Client’s markets/industry.
- Domain Expertise - Act as an industry expert and advisory function.
- Team Development - Lead, mentor and motivate junior Consultants & analysts; promoting innovative ideas and developing/implement consulting best practice/process.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Project Management.
- A thorough understanding of market intelligence and strategic marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional Presentation skills.
- Industry expertise and Industry connect.
- Proposal Writing.
- Business Development- Achievement of individual and BU targets.
- Team Management- Building & Mentoring a strategic & target oriented team.
- Client relationship management.
- Time Management skills.
Qualification and Experience:
An Engineering degree (preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation) coupled with an MBA (preferable).
Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in marketing or operations in the ICT / or in research or consulting firms of having experience in handling large scale consulting assignments
Should possess sound analytical thinking and an ability to handle projects independently.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here