An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Research professionals to join the Intelligent Mobility practice at Frost & Sullivan. The Industry Analyst will take responsibility for conducting primary/secondary market research and authoring Automotive & Transportation industry specific intellectual capital, whilst ensuring the delivery of bespoke consulting project content for the Latin American research practice.
The Analysts will take responsibility for conducting market specific research and developing/driving the intellectual capital within the A&T research programme across the Latin American region.
The position also involves authoring industry specific reports; direct client interaction and providing support to the consulting division in the delivery of bespoke research/consulting assignments.
- Develop research studies and strategic consulting analysis on A&T industry;
- Market analysis from both the demand and competitive sides, understand regulatory scenario, analyze future trends and market drivers, restraints and challenges;
- Development of market models, including market size and forecast dimensioning, segmentations, market share, etc;
- Leverage secondary and primary research (in-depth interviews) locally and regionally;
- Conduct executive presentations to clients and public events;
- Frequent interaction with specialized media locally and regionally.
This truly is an outstanding opportunity for a talented and entrepreneurial research candidate, who has the desire to achieve professional excellence within a fast paced, strategic consulting business environment.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will be an experienced research professional, with a thorough understanding of strategic market research methodologies (primary and secondary) and proven success of direct client interaction and custom research project fulfilment. The candidate will also hold a comprehensive knowledge/understanding of the A&T (including market dynamics/forces and an appreciation of the industries operating practices, structure, business functionalities and competitor landscape). A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice is essential, with a proven ability of delivering accurate, high impact results in a fast paced, business consulting environment.
- At least 2/3 years of related professional experience
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, Sciences, Economics, Engineering or related studies
- Relevant aftermarket knowledge and/or experience of the Automotive & Transportation is desirable
- Meticulous databases management. Commitment to quality, accuracy and detail oriented are a must
- Consulting experience will be a plus
- Experience with presentations with top level executives
- Proficiency on Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English. Portuguese will be a plus
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with geographically disperse teams
- Solid communication skills (written and oral) are essential
- High soft-skills. Great team player, being also able to work well autonomously
- Entrepreneur spirit – from Execution to the Board room
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to forge/maintain key client relationships and effectively manage strategic business partnerships
We believe in career progression and therefore invest in training and career development, with defined career paths available to those who demonstrate higher levels of success.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, dynamic and rewarding work environment and you meet the requirements of this role, please apply online now!
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here