Frost & Sullivan has an immediate opening for a Industry Analyst –Healthcare IT in our Healthcare business unit’s Connected Health team to function as support analyst on syndicated research and consulting projects within the healthcare industry. The Analyst will work directly with clients on their business and information needs and assist in developing and executing projects to align our clients’ strategies with Frost & Sullivan’s services.
Frost & Sullivan is a global industry leader in growth consulting firms. With over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies and emerging businesses across six continents, we are experts in providing market research and analysis across numerous industries to help our clients accelerate their growth models and improve their decision-making processes.
• Monitor markets in digital health including; telehealth, mobile health, remote monitoring , healthcare IT solutions such as HIS, LIS, PACS, RIS
• Collect and analyze data on market conditions & business opportunities, author market studies and articles, and develop relationships and conduct interviews with major market players
• Contribute to client projects, delivering quality insights within the scope, objectives, timeline and budget for assigned projects
• Conduct in-depth market analysis, competitive analysis and develop market forecasts for syndicated research studies and/or consulting projects
• Conduct primary interviews with different market players on healthcare industry such as providers, industry, customers and key opinion leaders , and conduct analyst briefings on top issues of the day
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent reading comprehension and retention skills
• At least 2 years of experience in healthcare industry –preferred healthcare IT segments, or previous experience in ICT segment
• Previous experience in primary and secondary data research collection, and forecasting methodologies.
• Ability to focus on market details as well as understand the bigger global implications that impact the market
• Fluent in written and spoken English. Ability in Spanish is desirable, but not required
• Standard business hours; M-F 9-18
• Work location is Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Base pay plus bonus opportunities
• Comprehensive medical, dental plans
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here