- Monitoring the European market for water/waste water and waste management sector.
- Authoring market reports, articles and white papers.
- As a part of the European Energy and Environment (E&E) team, you will collect, analyze and synthesize market information on business opportunities, trends, and market size, company and solutions portfolio, in the Environment industry.
- The main focus of this role would be to research and track the European Environment (water /waste water and waste management sector) industry. The task involves analyzing market conditions to generate information related to market sizing, competitive scenario, technological innovations etc. These would be gathered through conducting primary interviews with key participants in the market as well as in-depth secondary research.
- The candidate will work closely with the analysts on the team in both Chennai and Europe to understand the team’s requirements in research and to maintain the team’s overall repository of knowledge.
- Continuously monitor the Market, and provide insightful quantitative and strategic analysis to our clients through market sector reports and articles
- Develop relationships and conduct interviews with key players in the Environment industry, industry experts, manufacturers and other necessary sources for gathering primary information
- To undertake business-to-business research, analyze industry trends and data, and generate client-focused reports, briefings, presentations and other content.
- To contribute directly to confidential custom projects, using specialist industry knowledge and research/strategic analysis skills.
Participate in regular team meetings and contribute to the content strategy by suggesting how we may integrate data tracking into our client deliverables
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong ability to acquire, analyze and manage information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Natural team player
- Self-starter with strong ability to work independently
- Good organizational, time management and project management skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel (Lotus Notes would also be advantageous)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum experience required is 4 year of market research/analysis in commercial, academic environments, writing industry reports, doing market research, or consulting in any industry;
- Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering specialized in any one of the above mentioned Industry vertical.