About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan is a global growth consulting company that partners with clients to support the development of innovative strategies for more than 40 years. Frost & Sullivan serves an extensive clientele that includes Global 1000 companies, emerging companies, and the investment community, by providing comprehensive industry coverage that reflects a unique global perspective and combines ongoing analysis of markets, technologies, econometrics, and demographics. For more details log on to: www.frost.com
Position: Industry Analyst
Location: Chennai/ Kolkata
- As a part of the Global Economic Research Program, the candidate will be responsible for authoring strategic economic and industry research content and executing projects specifically designed for national/international agencies.
- Continuously monitor trends that impact economies and their implications for industries such as Healthcare, Manufacturing and ICT.
- Create compelling research studies, excel models, and powerpoint presentations for an international readership
- Be responsible for building and mentoring a strategic consulting team for economic development related issues, ensuring adherence to stringent quality standards and meeting revenue targets.
- Author and share analysis and presentations with executives from government sector, ministries, industry associations, consortiums, investment promotion agencies that can help them make decisions around policies and long term investments
- As a thought leader, present through public facing webinars and events.
- Interact with internal stakeholders across all levels specializing in sector coverage and leverage for collaborative research
- Interact with executives from corporates, government & public sector enterprises, and other specialists in the ecosystem to understand and analyze market trends
Contribute with solid econometric analytical skills; create incisive public articles as well as client deliverables; contribute to the content and business strategy of the group.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 7-10 years of work experience in macro- economic and socio-political analysis with thorough understanding of global economic issues and trends. Consulting experience in industry analysis and forecasting is preferred.
- Ability or experience in Techno-analysis alongside economic analysis is required. Ability to understand and analyse industry/ sector specific implications is important.
- Exposure to participation in national/international conferences/industry events is desirable
- Experience in government/ministry level consulting projects with economic and industrial policy is preferred will
- Superior client facing skills and ability to build long standing client relationships.
- Superior leadership and motivational qualities;
- Ability to identify right talent and groom top notch managers/analysts
- Desire to mentor, interact with and enhance team member professional development;
- Superior project management skills including, adherence to deadlines, monitoring goals, assessing progress, and anticipating and overcoming challenges;
- Ability and desire to create a culture of high customer care and quality of work, as well as the ability to bring this out in team members;
- Candidates must have written and verbal fluency in English. Professional knowledge of any foreign language – French/German et al is preferred.
- Strong ability to acquire, analyze and manage information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Natural team player
- Self-starter with strong ability to work independently
- Good organizational, time management and project management skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in building and working with spreadsheet-based databases desirable
- Doctorate or Post Graduate in Economics/International Business from Leading Institutions in India and abroad.
- An MBA with prior experience in research and consulting can also be considered.
- Experience in international consulting or market research with focus on economic/strategic and industry analysis is desirable.