- Work on research and consulting projects related to cross Industry/ region based on assignment.
- Author research reports and insights on the industry periodically
- Liaise with industry participants across the ecosystem to track trends in the market
- Continuously monitor the market, and provide insightful quantitative and strategic analysis to our clients through research reports
- To cover topics based on the projects assigned.
- Interact with executives from corporates, government & public sector enterprises, and other specialists in the ecosystem to understand and analyze market trends
- Collate, dissect and analyze data to conduct opportunity analysis, competitive benchmarking and strategic recommendations for business growth
- Create compelling research reports and powerpoint presentations
- To contribute directly to confidential market intelligence projects, using specialist industry knowledge and research/strategic analysis skills.
Create incisive market intelligence documents on companies, markets, and sector that can be leveraged by C-level executives for their short, mid and long-term business planning
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong ability to acquire, analyze and manage information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Natural team player
- Self-starter with strong ability to work independently
- Good organizational, time management and project management skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
- Adept at creating compelling Powerpoint Presentations
- Competent business writing skills
Qualifications and Experience
Experience: Any experience range
Bachelors: Any Bachelors
- Any experience in market research/analysis in commercial, or academic environment, writing industry reports, or consulting in any industry, or, marketing (not sales) experience. Alternatively, experience in corporate strategy divisions of companies would be an advantage. Experience in the industry with a desire to work for a B2B intelligence and consulting company and equipped with strong acumen in data and analytics is acceptable.