Great Exposure in the Information & Communication Technology industry: Client focused and with a good knowledge of the ICT industry in Africa, the suitable candidate will play a critical role in the development of Frost & Sullivan’s business in this exciting region.
- Utilise proven primary and secondary market research methods to produce high quality and timely research deliverables (including research papers, data, industry awards and bespoke consulting projects)
- Continuously develop strong research and analytical skills, industry contacts and sector knowledge
- Liaise closely with clients and Frost & Sullivan’s sales teams to develop new ideas for syndicated research products.
- Contribute directly through their research and support activities to the achievement of the global business unit objectives
- Through interaction with Frost & Sullivan’s global client base, identify and act upon opportunities for business development in Africa.
- Work with PR and marketing teams (through tradeshows, newsletters, trade press, TV interviews, etc.), to ensure the required level of exposure for his / her business sector in Africa is achieved.
- Deliver concise and professional presentations / briefs to senior level executives within his / her respective market.
- Become recognised as an authority in his / her respective field within Africa.
- Strong client focus
- Results oriented & proactive approach
- Good knowledge / strong interest in the respective industry
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Confident with ability to present at senior level
- Innovative approach to research development
- Strong analytical skills
- Organised, strong work planner with focus on timely delivery.
- A good degree in a suitable discipline (IS/Economics)
- 2+ years experience in research / market intelligence within the respective focus area
- Post graduate degree will be an advantage
This is a crucial position for the success of Frost & Sullivan’s African operations at an exciting time in the development of the new operation. Suitable applicants should apply in writing, providing a CV and cover letter (specifying their preferred industry sector) email@example.com and in the subject line state the type of industry you wish to focus on.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here