Are you looking for a great opportunity to learning a couple of sides of HR and expand your skills?This opportunity is a hybrid role, representing two cross functions of TNS Americas Human Resources. This is a dynamic role that is responsible for providing both comprehensive generalist human resources support to a diverse client base in order to enhance the overall business, as well as playing an active role in supporting Learning & Development.
TNS is one of the world’s leading market information groups, providing market measurement, analysis, insight and advice in more than 150 countries. Working with national and multinational organizations, we help our clients develop effective business strategies and enhance relationships with their customers. Delivering best-in-class service across more than 80 countries. TNS is part of Kantar, the world’s largest research, insight and consultancy network. TNS advises clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, innovation, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions. With a presence in over 80 countries, TNS has more conversations with the world’s consumers than anyone else and understands individual human behaviors and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world.
Kantar is the data investment management division of WPP and one of the world’s largest insight, information and consultancy groups. By connecting the diverse talents of its 13 specialist companies, the group aims to become the pre-eminent provider of compelling and inspirational insights for the global business community. Its 28,500 employees work across 100 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines, enabling the group to offer clients business insights at every point of the consumer cycle. The group’s services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
What you will do:
Human Resources (50%)
• Report, monitor and analyze reports on HR related metrics
• Maintain and update HR intranet site
• Manage the induction and on-boarding of all new staff
• Manage the off-boarding process
• General HR support as needed for the three TNS Americas Business Partners
Learning & Development Coordinator (50%)
• In conjunction with the VP Learning and Development, promote a clear Learning & Development strategy in line with the TNS Business & Global HR strategy
• Actively participate in the coordination and delivery of Learning & Development calendar development and events
• Ensure TNS’s approach to performance management is embedded in all learning & development actions
• Investigate new vendors or training offers as it relates offers from WPP, Kantar or others
• Be a support point of contact for internal training sites
• Track Learning & Development nominees, attendee participation and follow up on availability