TNS is seeking the commercial leader for our Customers Strategies area of expertise in the Americas region. As Americas Head of Customer Strategies, you will leverage your commercial acumen and thought leadership to deliver our world-leading Customer Strategies solutions to regional clients, cementing TNS’s reputation as the leading consultancy in this space.
This position reports to TNS Americas’ Chief Client Officer and can be based in any major TNS office in the United States.
As Americas Head of Customer Strategies, you will:
- Commercially drive Customer Strategies in the Americas, achieving key KPIs such as revenue and market penetration targets and maximizing potential of key partnerships.
- Develop an integrated team of Customer Strategies experts upon whom our account executives can call upon to consistently deliver against the Customer Strategies offer.
- Drive Customer Strategies thought leadership through internal and external initiatives, evangelizing to develop strength and TNS’s regional leadership position in the area.
The idea candidate will be a client-focused commercial leader with many years’ experience solving customer experience challenges for clients. You will have a track record of:
- Selling and delivering customer experience projects in a consulting, research or marketing capacity, ideally with thought leadership credentials.
- Understanding relevant customer experience research techniques and how they are applied to clients’ business issues; but you need not be a methodologist.
- Influencing teams in a matrix organization to be successful.
- Developing a strong team of expert consultants.
- Influencing client senior management through a consultative style and exceptional spoken and written communication skills.
- Applying critical and creative thinking to the commercial benefit of employer and clients.
TNS advises clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, innovation, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions. With a presence in over 80 countries, TNS has more conversations with the world’s consumers than anyone else and understands individual human behaviors and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world.
TNS is part of Kantar, the data investment management division of WPP and one of the world’s largest insight, information and consultancy groups.
EXPERTISE: CUSTOMER STRATEGIES
Customers are the most important asset for any business. Recognizing the link between customer relationships and business outcome allows companies to optimize and execute their customer strategies. In today’s dynamic markets every decision, throughout the entire organization, needs to be informed by customer data – timely and data source agnostic.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here