Aligned with the delivery of the TNS Precision Growth strategy, the primary purpose of this role is to:
- Lead the Expertise of the B&C practice area.
- Ensure B&C practice area delivery brings value to our clients and embeds B&C practice area in their organization’s way of thinking.
- Leverage expert knowledge to grow client accounts.
- Thought leader in B&C practice area, innovates and is known as the ‘go to’ person for all things in B&C practice area.
- Inspires and motivates the team to deliver their best work and continuously improve the capability of the team’s expert knowledge in B&C practice area.
- At least eight to ten (8 – 10) years in a market research management function (preferably in Brand & Communication practice area)
- Degree / Master in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Psychology, Communications Research and related fields.
- TNS Accreditation in B&C practice area /extensive knowledge & experience in B&C practice area and its application by the client (level 2)
- A true Practice Expert & thought leader
- Ability to engage with clients to identify and define B&C practice area opportunities
- Ability to deliver excellence and challenge clients on B&C practice area
- Able to run strategic workshops with clients
- Excellent client relationship development skills
- Commercial understanding
- Good communication and social skills, gravitas and authority with clients
- Motivated to achieve business success
- Ability to inspire & develop talent in B&C practice area
Training and development recommendations (to be developed specifically for each individual)
- Continuous involvement and participation with regional and global training and webinars
- Hands on training with Regional Practice Area Team (optional)
- Workshop facilitation training through accompanied facilitation (optional)
- Continuous coaching & mentoring from Business Solution owners (optional)
TNS Signature Competencies expected to operate at LEVEL 2:
- Commercial Acumen
- Managing Client Relationships
- Winning work
- Practice expertise
- Designing Research Instruments
- Managing Projects
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Insights and Reporting