• Provide high quality customer services with the objective of being a contributor to customer loyalty and highest possible customer satisfaction.
• First point of contact for internal users via helpdesk, phone, email and Lync for support related global services and solutions
• Resolve operational services within defined schedules and service level agreements
• Ability to communicate and ascertain client requirements
• Adhere to Service Level Agreements/KPI’s defined
• Provide consultancy to clients to resolve technical support issues proactively
• Escalate unresolved calls to the level 2 support team Support
• Follow Standard of Procedures (SoP) while engaging in support work related tasks.
• Ability to learn and pick up processes and system’s functionalities that are related to the StarTrack processes
Degree or Diploma in any discipline but with keen interest in system with 1 or 2 years of Service Desk or Technical Support experience
• Candidates with working experiences in Customer Service, IT Helpdesk or Service Desk environment will be prioritized.
• Ability to understand and comply with ITIL, methods, standards, guidelines, tools, techniques and procedures
• Able to communicate well in English both verbal and written.
• Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills.
• Willing to work in a 24 x 7 environment
• Candidate who would be able to start work immediately will be an added advantage.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here