To support the global product development director in the overall programme of social and search product development. Specifically the role will help to co-ordinate the organizational change required within the global business to allow the successful delivery of social technology enabled research (TER) in a scalable and impactful manner.
- Collaborate with regional social TER leads to ensure they are able to roll out global capability building initiatives and product launches.
- Support on the development and refinement of training manuals to be deployed to approximately 15 markets globally.
- Participate in ‘train the trainer’ sessions based on the training materials and support local cascading, including tracking behavioral KPI’s associated with the training.
- Create and maintain a clear and well organized system to documenting the progress on social TER goals.
- Build up and maintain a list of key global stakeholders, ensuring clear communication of best practice and knowledge between all parties & individuals.
- Take responsibility of tracking the R&D budget vs spend.
- Previously work experience in a research focused role is essential.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- The ability to successfully manage numerous and diverse stakeholders.
- Having a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Proficient in project management.
- Previously worked in a matrix organization environment is desirable