The GHD Workstation Specialist supports internal consultants and support staff by troubleshooting and resolving a wide variety of IT issues, predominantly via the phone. The Workstation Specialist primarily leverages GHD resources and tools, but – depending on the type of request – will also closely collaborate with other internal IT support teams to provide a timely and effective solution.
- Outstanding customer orientation, i.e., ability to build rapport and trust quickly and to influence an audience through communication to arrive at the best solution
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, i.e., active listening, ability to cogently summarize an issue, both in writing and verbally
- Have the skills to support: MS Office, internet browsers, MS Windows, Lotus Notes, BlackBerry, Cisco VPN, network printing, and wireless routers
- Good judgment skills with a strong sense for urgency and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills, i.e., ability to apply a highly logical and well-organized approach to the analysis and resolution of issues