We have an exciting opportunity for a Global Executive to join our Global Shopper Team at TNS Global! In this role you will contribute to the growth of the TNS Shopper business through supporting the offer development, training and client engagement. You will be responsible for supporting the local markets along with the Global Director, Shopper, with their research solutions to clients ensuring they meet the client’s objectives but are also aligned with Technology Enabled Research (TER) and Integrated Marketing (IM) objectives.
What you’ll do
- Support the delivery of key Research & Development projects, both internal and in collaboration with clients, to ensure we achieve proof of concept for our offer development objectives.
- Help develop key materials to support our offer including credentials, how to guide, project management materials, marketing materials and case studies.
- Contribute to discussions on overall shopper offer framework and priorities.
- Work closely with shopper hubs to help build capabilities and design processes
- Consult on projects: As part of the Global team, you will work with markets to ensure that shopper projects are sold effectively, executed smoothly and deliver valuable insight and action for our clients. Your role will be mainly focused on supporting research design and delivery but over time will grow to include input to business recommendations.
What you’ll have
- 12 – 18 months research experience. This will include experience of research design, including writing proposals or being involved in the design, and delivery across a range of methods/solutions.
- Experience in research design. This will include writing proposals or being involved in the design and delivery across a range of methods/solutions.
- Ability to effectively work as part of a senior team. You will be advising the local markets and senior members of research teams on appropriate research solutions based on the client brief.
- Strong stakeholder/client management skills. You will need to be able to manage and influence different stakeholders at all levels.
- You will need to be able to see the bigger picture of research design and solutions to advise on the most appropriate methodology
- You will be a self-starter and someone who is happy to work autonomously and take full ownership for their work.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here