Working with the Global Account Director for one of Kantar’s top three Global Accounts (British American Tobacco) and top 20 accounts (SAB Miller) The mission of this vacancy is to help drive global revenue across BAT and SAB through the development and implementation of global research techniques across key research practise areas such as brand and communications, customer satisfaction, shopper insights and, for SAB, innovation and product development.
This is an incredibly high-profile role with visibility at the most senior level and would be excellent for someone who is hard working, committed and highly ambitious.
1. SAB Miller and BAT: Supporting the successful implementation of global tracking programmes across markets, drawing on global best practice and cross Kantar connections
2. SAB Miller: New business opportunities – Development of new protocols against SABMiller business needs. Ad hoc areas, but will include working on Shopper research framework, pricing protocols
3. British American Tobacco: Supporting in the successful deployment of in-store communications/trade/digital protocols and embedding them within the BAT business
4. British American Tobacco: Working with the broader Kantar team and Global BAT contacts to ensure the correct alignment of above and to build traction within the BAT business
5. BAT and SAB Miller: Working directly with the GAD on financial reporting and business management documents each quarter. Will involve liaison with all Kantar country leads to build reports.
1. Able to build strong working relationships with clients and the global network by demonstrating credibility and strong business development acumen; excellent communication skills are essential to success;
2. Previous Quantitative Market Research experience is essential as well as some experience within brand tracking;
3. A hands on and pro-active approach to work, someone who is proven and going above and beyond the call of duty to perform a high-quality level of work;
4. Ability to operate in a very complex and matrixed environment with a particular interest in a Global role;
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here