This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned commercial client leader to take the lead on our key P&G client relationship, running a US team and P&L and liaising with a global team to provide innovative, insightful market research solutions that address the needs of P&G. This individual will have expertise and passion for Innovation & Product Development and Brand & Communication research, and who is digitally savvy.
In Client Services at TNS, we build enduring relationships with some of the world’s greatest brands. We pitch for big and exciting new research opportunities, and we don’t just offer compelling business insights – we provide actionable recommendations for growth. We have a passion and curiosity for how human behavior can influence brand performance, and the communication skills to share it persuasively.
TNS advises clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, innovation, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions. With a presence in over 80 countries, TNS has more conversations with the world’s consumers than anyone else and understands individual human behaviors and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the World.
TNS is the leading full-service custom market research agency in North America.
What you will do…
- Lead North American P&L and team of 20 people for P&G account while having oversight responsibilities for global stakeholders within TNS.
- Provide Innovation and Product Development expertise, including a deep understanding and the ability to provide thought leadership. Secondarily provides B&C expertise, specifically in the area of brand equity tracking.
- Oversee and participate in sales through consultative analysis, with the ability to proactively anticipate client needs and the ability to generate business-building ideas and solutions in new revenue streams.
- Engage and Partner with P&G and their Consumer Market Knowledge (CMK) internal team to help them maneuver the ever-changing, dynamic research landscape with new, “never been done before” approaches.
- Successful at achieving and/or exceeding assigned revenue and profit objectives.
- Well versed in primary market research, specifically IPD and B&C expertise with a solid understanding of global clients and products.
- Able to evangelize with internal stakeholders (e.g. account executives) across the team to ensure TNS’ IPD and B&C offer is top-of-mind and is brought to more pitches and client meetings.
- Consultative Sales Driven: A history of creating and implementing sales strategies that meet annual and long-term business objectives. Has a proven ability to achieve sales goals and profit goals with both existing and new clients and targets that increase over time.
- Effective Leader: Provide strategic coaching that keeps a team focused on opportunities, overcoming obstacles, embracing change, and achieving ever greater results.
- Cutting Edge: Have a foundational understanding of digital and social media data ecosystems and how they relate to new research opportunities for clients.