Key objective of the role and main responsibilities:
- Act as a single point of contact for user support requests;
- Provide support to first level user contacts;
- Prepare and lead online and in-person user training;
- Maintain content of internal portals (e.g. FAQ, help sections, user guides);
- Assist in preparation of user manuals for new and existing products and tools;
- Work closely with global Crossmedia Product team and Hub Analysis team;
- Support HUB team in documentation of internal workflows and user guides.
“MUST HAVE” knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience (user training and support, content management, usability testing, analysis);
- University (Bachelor or Master) degree;
- Excellent level of English, written and spoken;
- Good numerical reasoning and good skills for interpretation of numbers and KPIs;
- Good IT user skills (e.g. analysis software, cockpits / dashboards, content management systems);
- Detailed knowledge about market and media research;
- Advanced in MS Office.
- Acts proactively and independently in problem solving;
- Finds solutions to business problems and is client focused;
- Responsible and quality results driven.