Duties / Responsibilities:
This position will report to FD in the region and provide financial support to senior management, varies department leaders and global finance team members with focus on support of corporate consolidation efforts, internal and external reporting deliverables and the monthly financial close process.
- Assisting with consolidation of rolling monthly and quarterly planning cycle financial (P&L, Cash flow and Balance Sheet) and modelling of long range business plans
- Conduct variance analytics of monthly close process
- Performance of frequent and complex ad hoc analytical assignments
- Additional responsibilities would include assisting with Business Unit budgeting and head count planning and providing recommendations on coast saving measures for the company.
- Assist in other financial functions as needed
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years’ relevant experience in financial planning or an equivalent
- combination of education. Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentations skills
- Advance excel and power point skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization
- Mature, able to work under minimum supervision and self motivated.
- Fast learner and able to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High personal and professional integrity
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here