McKinsey & Company has set the standards of excellence in top management consulting for more than 80 years.The Financial Institution Group (FIG) Practice tasked with providing specialized content support and developing internal knowledge for various financial institutions, e.g., banking, insurance, asset management, etc. We additionally invest heavily in developing state-of-the-art knowledge to make our clients more successful.
Together with your research colleagues from around the world, you will work with McKinsey consultants to these purposes:
- Prepare analysis on the latest developments in the industry and present the findings in McKinsey format
- Conduct research in response to specific requests (collect, summarize, analyze, and synthesize relevant data and information)
- Continue to build knowledge within FIG Practice as well as to identify, review, and maintain information sources and databases
- With increasing industry experience, you are encouraged to develop into a true thought partner for our consultants and build up knowledge spikes in specific areas as well as industry perspectives.
We expect that you will also contribute to building the FIG Practice by participating in the professional development of colleagues, helping to design and deliver training programs, and finding new ways to create innovative and distinctive services, as well as to enhance team spirit.
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in the financial institution industry and be willing to quickly gain deep industry knowledge. We are looking for a highly inquisitive and creative individual who is excited about working in a cross-cultural environment.
We would expect:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin (both oral and written)
- Solid understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology, relevant certificates in finance is a plus
- Superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing multiple simultaneous demanding deadlines
- Professional attitude and service orientation; superb team player
- Undergraduate degree from a prestigous university, outstanding academic record, preferably in finance, accounting, economics and related fields
- 1-2 years work experience in financial institutions is preferred
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here