This role is responsible for effectively servicing assigned key accounts for the Singapore market to ensure overall client satisfaction with GfK data services and market insights, thereby achieving continuous revenue growth for the GfK Group.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with key decision-makers within existing and potential clients.
- Liaise with clients to ensure commercial strategies are followed through.
- Construct and follow up all proposals to clients.
- Understand and maintain all deliverables to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Identify potential problems and propose pro-active solutions to meet client needs.
- Handle internal contract-related tasks (offers, contracting, invoicing, payment, etc.).
- Ensure that the quality of the product remains at a very high level.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of oral and written communication.
- Passion in delivering business insights to answer to clients’ needs.
- Able to learn new tools quickly.
- Pro-active and able to develop strong relationship across all levels both internally and externally.
- A good team player who is mature, able to work under pressure, result oriented and able to work independently.
- Strong knowledge/passion in consumer electronics or home appliances.
- Degree in Business /Marketing/ Statistics.
- Experience in consultancy firm is highly desired.
- At least 3 years of experience in Market Research/Product Marketing/Business Development, within Home Appliances industry or Consumer Electronics.