Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
Who are we seeking?
At Frost & Sullivan, we seek people who will do more than just analysis. You will play a significant role understanding client’s business issues, challenges and aspirations. We believe that your ability to deliver solutions to clients’ problems will depend more on your talent, skills and real life business experience than just your degree.
We are keen to employ people who care enough about a client’s business problem, work hard to understand the underlying issues and accord priority to finding solutions to solve the problems. Here, your contributions will be as much important as our thought leadership and experience supporting clients. In solving business problems there are many unknowns. We are seeking people who can see a way though unfamiliarity, make sense out of limited information and draw insights from ambiguity. This quality will be critical to drum up critical support – both internal and external – to push ideas, plans and recommendations.
The primary work of Lead Processors is to process leads. Leads are positive responses from clients. Campaigns are sent out by the e-marketers or through newsletters to various prospective customers and clients who are interested in buying reports or participating in events or subscribing for newsletters will get back to us. We process these responses as leads and send it to the appropriate account and sales managers of the respective CBU’s.
- Prospective contacts and accounts not existing in Six are added.
- Web registrants are done on a daily basis where contacts want to get registered.
- Leads from PR, e-marketing, E-blitzes and Analyst Briefings are also processed.
- Companies are researched on the basis of turnover & Corpempsize.
- The database is maintained where the account maintenance for various accounts are done.
DKIP (Database of Key Industry Participants) Processing
DKIP Processors work on the DKIP spreadsheets that are sent by the Analyst to Production@frost.com for each and every research service. The Marketing Communications Team uploads these spreadsheets to Marketing PR Workflow in Lotus Notes along with other marketing documents.
The processing of the DKIP involves:
- Adding in New Accounts and Contacts that does not exist in SLx
- Updating the CBU Book#, Summit Book#, TI Book#, IRG (Account Maintenance) and the turnover and Corporate Employees for a/cs in SLx
- Updating the information’s like the address, phone, fax, toll-free, website of a/cs and email ids and titles of contacts
- Scheduling Notifications for the Publications AEs for the research services
- Scheduling Notifications for the Best Practices AEs for a particular research service
- Sending unassigned accounts to the Sales Managers or the concerned authorities for assignment of a/cs
- Sending Print screens of all Japan a/cs to Shoji so as to follow up
- Sending all Australian and Singapore a/cs to Peter Graves and Cecilia Chang for confirmation of AEs