McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that advises top management of Fortune 500 and other leading companies and institutions as well as governments and nonprofit organizations on issues of strategy, organization, technology, and operations. McKinsey & Company has more than 100 locations in over 60 countries.
- Provide a high level of diversified administrative and secretarial support to a Partner-Director
- Handle high volume of email correspondence and phone calls of a highly confidential nature
- Be a team player in an extremely well-respected organization
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communications skills
- Communicate clearly and clarify any uncertainties to ensure quality in work
- Demonstrate diplomacy with all contacts inside and outside the Firm; act as a liaison for, and representative of, the Partner in dealing with both clients and McKinsey personnel.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent judgment/decision-making skills
- Possess high tolerance for ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality of materials and information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently with the ability to prioritize workload
- Be a self-starter; adapt to new concepts and exhibit resourcefulness/initiative in problem solving
- Able to keep a sense of humor even during highly stressful situations
- Professional demeanor, appearance and positive attitude
- Minimum of 3 years experience with senior-level executives
- Some college or secretarial school preferred
- Microsoft PC experience – Windows, PowerPoint, and Word a must. Experience in Microsoft Excel 2003 and above, helpful.